Saturday, February 23, 2008

Stuff Southern White People Like:

living in the middle of nowhere
complaining about taxes
being single issue voters- because you really care if the dogcatcher is prolife.
mudding-driving a truck through mud
wearing hunting camo- that ugly camo with leaves on it. this is sometimes worn in public.
making a big deal about sports
white flight
whining about minorities- whether it's rich ones whining about 'self segregation' or poor folks whining about the 'mexicans' there's a whole lot of whining going on
Elvis
Country music
cotton logo shirts; john deere logo shirts- partially ironic I believe
putting confederate flags on shirts, cars, flags, just to be dicks

I can't think of anything else that southern white people like right now, but I'll put in more as I think of them. I don't have any explanations for these observations, as they are a mystery to me.

No comments: