Sunday, December 25, 2005

So my whole family is either sleeping or with their girlfriend's sister's sister in law's brothers husband(??), so I will blog. Well, yesterday's big Xmas eve arguments was my big brother versus my other brother's girlfriend. Apparently, my big brother thinks she's too young(she's 19), and talked about how my other brother needs to mash up her food, and change her diaper. She retaliated by saying that he was an old hippie. Also, the Christmas eve political argument was subprime lending- evil predators who bilk honest people out of money or slightly shady but legit alternative to banks who won't give anybody a loan? My mom was for the latter, and dad was for the former. I mostly didn't talk.

Today I got an ipod, Fledgling by Octavia Butler, Anasai Boys, some book about the Quarter Life crisis, Final Fantasy X-2,a mix CD by my brother, some Xmas cash, and also some clothes that we bought in a sale, but were wrapped anyway- some khakis and a nice suit coat.

My big brother got a food processor(he got an expresso machine for his bday), some French CDs from me, and some other stuff. My other brother got a guitar and a netflix subscription(from me). His g/f got some soap or something. Mom got boots, wasabi peas, some soap from Squeaky Queen(I bought her that), and some other stuff. Dad got some sort of laser leveling thing, a huge Brown stein(from me), and some other stuff. Happy merry everybody.

No comments: