Sunday, December 11, 2005

Jedmunds talks about why they mock wingnuts, and those are some of the same reasons I just basically yell,"FUCK YOU, RACIST" at affirmative action opponents. If they cared about facts and human decency, they'd look up the facts themselves. If white people weren't allowed in libraries, you'd think I'd hear about it. At least less people would be yelling about their sex lives while I am trying to study. With all the cauterwauling white people do about stuff they made up, I'm sure I'd hear about it if whites had to write out notes saying "Please let this cracker boy have some books by Tim Wise". It's not innocent ignorance, it's willful. They chose of their own free will not to care about black people, and I choose of my own free will to tell them to go fuck themselves.

No comments: